Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
SUBMITTED BY: The Mad Russian :) PHOTO BY: Slow Cookin' Dave
"Throw this together before work in your slow cooker, and come home to the smells of Thanksgiving! This could not be any easier. Just whip up a few side dishes and you're set!"
* 5 slices bacon
* 1 (5 1/2 pound) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can turkey gravy
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon dried sage
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
1. Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain and crumble.
2. Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in the slow cooker. Season with garlic pepper. In a bowl, mix the bacon, gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and sage. Pour over turkey in the slow cooker.
3. Cover slow cooker, and cook turkey 8 hours on Low.
Did you know Allrecipes is home to over 400 crock pot recipes? Click here to visit our complete collection.