½ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¾ cups flour
1 ½ teaspoons instant coffee, slightly crushed
8-oZ. semisweet chocolate chips
1. Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
2. Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract
3. Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 125 degrees Celcius for 8-10 minutes, or 10-12 minutes for a crispier cookie.
Make 15 large cookies.